ARTISTS FOR LEO AFRICA AUCTION
We would like to thank all the photographers and artists who donated a masterpiece to support LEO Africa!
Also, a huge thank you to all the people who purchased one of these wonderful pieces of art!
If you wish to know more about the artists that supported LEO Africa, please click here.
If you wish to see the photos and art pieces of the auction, please click here. Some of the art pieces are still available!
22nd June - 28th June 2020: Abigail Wicking (artist)
29th June - 5th July 2020: Riccardo Trevisani (photographer)
6th July - 12th July 2020: Roberta Formisano (artist)
13th July - 19th July 2020: Sabrina Colombo (photographer)
20th July - 26th July 2020: Alessandro Infuso (artist)
27th July - 2nd August 2020: Amanda Monk (photographer)
3rg August - 9th August 2020: Viviane Gernaert (artist)
10th August - 16th August 2020: Sophie Losfeld (phtographer)
17th August - 23rd August 2020: Rachael Leeman (artist)
24th August - 30th August 2020: Jessica Sergi (sculptor)
31st August - 6th September 2020 - Sophie Niemann (artist)
7th - 13th September 2020 - Karin Tieche (photographer)
14 th - 20th September 2020 - Erin Monaghan (artist)
Take part in the Artists for LEO Africa Auction organised in collaboration with some amazing artists and photographers, with the aim to raise funds for LEO Africa.
The funds received will be donated by the artists and photographers to LEO Africa.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The auction will start on the 22nd of June 2020 and will end on the 31st of August 2020. Each week, a new painting/photograph will be auctioned. The weekly auction starts each Monday at 12.00 and ends on Sunday at 12.00.
- Each Monday, the new painting/photograph will be displayed and auctioned on our Facebook Page, Instagram stories and website (www.leoafrica.org/ArtistsAuction).
- The Auction will take Place on the LEO Africa Facebook Page and Instagram Stories (@leo_africa). For anyone that does not have Facebook and/or Instagram, they can contact us directly at (firstname.lastname@example.org), or visit www.leoafrica.org/ArtistsAuction from the 22nd of June 2020.
- You can bid on Facebook through the comments section under the post or on Instagram by sending a direct message (@leo_africa). We will update Instagram with any new offers received and do our best to keep a live update on Facebook. You can also bid through our website by sending an e-mail to (email@example.com). The LEO Africa website will be updated with the top bid at the end of every day.
- Each artwork will start from a base price decided by the artist/photographer based on their market value but also considering the aim of the auction, with bids increasing in increments of 10 Euros.
HOW TO MAKE THE DONATION:
The person who wins the auction will commit to make a payment to the LEO Africa bank account within 4 days, confirmed by forwarding their proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org The banking details will be provided to the winner of the auction.
HOW TO RECEIVE THE PAINTING/PHOTOGRAPH:
- The original painting will be shipped to the winner of the auction and photographs will be printed and sent to the winner of the auction. Size and material of the print will be decided by the photographer based on printing costs (min A4 size).
- Any shipping costs will rest upon the winner of each auction.
- Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, shipping may be delayed.